Search This Blog

46 Days

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

46 Days - that is how long my first postpartum cycle was. As shocking as it was that I had a postpartum period, I have now started my second period. Two completely unmediated cycles, all on my own! Pretty impressive for a Momma that is supposed to have POF.

I am not on the pill, or temping, or charting... or ready to give Jackson baby brother Benjamin or baby sister Matilda (Tilly) Jayne. With that said, I am optimistically hoping that when the time is right for No. 2 - God will help us decide and I won't have to inject myself with hormones daily!

1 comments:

Lisa May 13, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

You know pre baby, i had super long cycles and since having her I have had a 33 day cycle, a 20 day cycle, and now a 16 DAY cycle. WTF? Who knows, whats going on with me, but it looks like your doing prety good! And your still BFing right?

Oh and I love that you already have names picked out for the next :) Super cute!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails