Search This Blog

hello

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've notice that I have a few new followers, which makes me really happy:) I love checking out new blogs and making new friends out in the blog world. If you haven't done so already, please leave me a comment with your blog address!

We have a super busy long weekend ahead of us. My dad gets in tonight, and my sister and the Brummett Bunch are coming tomorrow. We're so blessed to have everyone with us to celebrate Jackson's birthday {a little early} this weekend! I say this now, in hopes that my grandmother will make it through the weekend. She has been battling Stage 4 Ovarian cancer for almost 4 years. We are lucky she's been able to fight for so long, but we know she can't fight much longer.

Besides the Embrace the Camera challenge, I will be taking a blog break to enjoy my family this weekend. Please don't forget to leave me your blog address if you're a new follower {or a lurker}. If you have any questions you'd like me or the Mr. to answer, let me know too!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Be careful, Jackson's going to be on party patrol:)

Photobucket

9 comments:

B May 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Just came across your blog. Love it. :) Your little fam is precious.

http://meetthehessons.blogspot.com/

Ashley May 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

OMG So freaking cute!!!! That is such a cute little raft!

Have so much fun this weekend, I know your dad and I'm sure the rest of the family are really looking forward to it!

Happy Almost Birthday to the litle patrol man!

Jamie May 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

You have one beautiful little baby! I'm a new follower and the one who emailed you about his blue outfit. Hope you ahve a great weekend and I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.
jamie @ themirandaclan.blogspot.com

Meant to be a mom May 27, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

What a fun weekend you have planned. I hope you have a great time with your family. I'll pray for your grandma. And I hope that the big 1st b-day goes great :)

Jennifer May 27, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Love the pics from the last few blogs. You have a beautiful family. Have fun celebrating this weekend :)

L May 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Happy early birthday to Jackson! I cant believe he's a year already (i'm sure you this all the time lol) he's so cute! Your grandma will be in my prayers...Hope you have a good weekend with your fam!

I know I've asked you one before and right now I cant think of a question but I know I have one! Heehe. I'm moving to Baton Rouge this summer so I'm really looking for any info I can get :) Take care!

Gini May 28, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Hey- we're featured together on the D-List, so just popping by to say hello. Your little boy is adorable! And I think you're from LA, and I grew up in NO.

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Have fun!

A well dezigned life. May 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Love your blog! So cute! Have a wonderful weekend!
awelldezignedlife.blogspot.com

A well dezigned life. May 28, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Found your blog and your family is so beautiful! Love the blog.

http://awelldezignedlife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails