Search This Blog

Second Night Away

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tuesday afternoon I headed over to Houston, Texas for a dinner meeting. Since the meeting wasn't until 7, I decided to spend the night in Houston... without my boys. So, Tuesday night was my second night away from Jackson. If you remember this post, my first time away was also for work.

Seriously, both of my nights away have been for work and not play! I love that I can go away without worry because my boys are at home. I know that Jackson is totally safe and sound with his daddy. But, I absolutely hate that on these nights I've been with my co-workers and not my husband. A romantic date night with my hubby would be much more enjoyable! Once Mr. finds a new job, I think we need a night to celebrate:)

So, my second night away was a success all the way around. Jackson seems to be sleeping much better and my meeting went very well. I brought my pump and pumped at the times that I would normally nurse Jackson. However, I was not able to avoid the painful engorgement and clogged milk duct again. Luckily, Jackson was able to nurse the clog out when I got home and all was much better!

And because a post just isn't nearly as fun without pictures... here is what Jackson was up to with Felicia while momma was away:)
A game of Peek-A-Boo


Being festive for Cinco de Mayo

2 comments:

Lisa May 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

LOL...love the 'stashe!

Amber May 6, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Hehe, love the Cinco De Mayo pics :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails