Search This Blog

Infertitle and the Fertile

>> Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My sister (Fertile) and her mister decide they're ready for a baby. So, she does the math and decides that now is the best time. She's a teacher, so a Spring baby is best. Fertile throws out her pills while I (Infertile) instruct her to chart her cycle. Not totally consumed with trying to get knocked up, Fertile charts when she remembers.

Baby making cycle comes. Fertile actually remembers to temp and chart for about 14 days out of the month. She buys a box of OPK's and calls Infertile every single morning to discuss. Finally, Fertile pee's on a stick and it tells her it's baby making time. Instead of making a baby, Fertile calls Infertile asking what to do. Really. Hysterical?!?

That evening our next conversation goes something like this:
Infertile: Hello
Fertile: How long do I have to lay here?
Infertile: Hello, what?!?
Fertile: How long do I have to lay here?
Infertile: What the hell are you talking about? Where are you laying?
Fertile and her mister: We just had sex, so how long do I have to lay here? I don't want it to fall out!


And that folks is how a couple of fertiles get pregnant:)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer June 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

The things we do to get preggers! Funny enough...I remember saying the same thing.

Amber June 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

hahaha! too funny :)

Lisa June 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

omg....lol...well good lookin out!!

Lindsey B June 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

This is so funny to me! I have had similar convos with some of my best friends. Apparently being infertile makes you an expert at baby making? Kind of ironic to me...

Karen At Home Blog June 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Hi!!! So that was the cycle she got pg? I can totally relate! I am infertile, my sister is fertile. I wish it was that easy, we are trying again soon already just incase we have trouble the second time around too. God Bless ours sisters!!!

Karen

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Oh my gosh - so funny!

L June 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

hahaha oh my gosh that was too funny thanks for sharing

Lindsay June 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

I just laughed out loud...at 1am, hope I didn't wake anyone! HA! Hi, I clicked on your blog from a comment on Melissa's page! Just wanted to say.. cute blog! And I am praying for your family tonight during this difficult time! May your grandma rest in peace and her memories live on and make your heart smile...always!!
~Lindsay~

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails