Search This Blog

New shoes, new tricks

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jackson's first day with his new shoes was a success. His nanny said that he even went looking for them after his nap! I guess our three day mission was worth it. Below are some pictures of Jackson sporting his new Keds. Did I mention that this kid is crazy:)

Mr. came home from work early tonight {and by early, I mean before Jackson went to bed} so we were able to enjoy a little family time. I think Jackson was missing his daddy. They were cracking each other up tonight. Between chasing each other around the house, "walking" the puppy, and a new bath time trick - our night was bursting with laughter. We all needed a little bit of this:)

Silly boy showing off his new shoes

walking his puppy

so, so happy

waving to Daddy, "Hi-yah"

bracing himself for a walk in the 'hood in his wagon



Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous,  June 24, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

I'm a sucker for those bump things on the top of baby shoes!

Megan June 24, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Too cute! I think bath time is every baby's favorite part of the day. Ramsey has a blast while making her Momma a nervous wreck all at the same time! She's so brave in the tub!! Love his shoes. We have the opposite problem, long and narrow feet. I bought some Stride Rites so we'll see if they work once she starts walking. Jackson is really growing up!!! :)

Kayla June 24, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Boy he sure is finding his voice! The shoes are adorably perfect.

Lindsey B June 24, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Love the shoes! And I'm so glad your husband was home in time to enjoy a fun night with the family!

Jennifer June 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

I feel your pain on the quest for shoes that fit. Both of my kids were extra wide and it is so hard. I usually end up spending way to much at Stride Rite. Glad Payless worked out. And he looks so handsome sporting his new shoes! Love the bath :)

the tichenor family June 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

He really is too cute! Yay for finding shoes that fit chubby baby feet. Carson's feet were SO HARD to fit-- my Dad used to give me a hard time about bringing my baby to church with no shoes on! I was like, "Dad, find him some that fit and I'll gladly put them on him!" Pedipeds ended up saving the day for us... But, Jackson is too precious in those Keds, such a happy boy!

Tim and Heather June 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

I was laughing so hard! What a cutie :) I can tell he loves his new shoes!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails