Search This Blog

Swim Lessons - Day 2

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jackson had his second swim lesson on Saturday. I wasn't sure how much progress he'd really make in a week, but I was pleasantly surprised. He's really starting to grasp the concept of blowing air out of his mouth - instead of drinking half the pool when he's under the water!

I stayed strong with my Mom Sexy {and forgot to bring the halter attachment to my top} sporting my two-piece. I made some progress with the other Mommas as well... or at least one of them. Her little boy is almost 2, and he's such a little fish! Our boys had fun playing and splashing with other.

Coach Maggie warned the parents that the lessons can be really tiring for the little ones. There must be some truth to that because Jackson went down for a three hour nap again this week!







Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer June 29, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

So great to start him swimming young. They absorb much more now! Glad you stayed true to your Mom Sexy with your 2 piece!!

Lindsey B June 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Good for you for rockin the bikini! I hope to do the same next summer.

Glad classes are going well. What is the age range of kids in his class?

Carey June 29, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

So cute! I love the third to last picture of his little head poking out of the water. ha!

Is 2 about the age they say to start swimming lessons? I would love to get Caleb enrolled when he gets old enough. It's so beneficial for them to learn so young! Glad he enjoys it!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails