Search This Blog

Mornings with Jack

>> Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jackson got up a little earlier than normal today, so we decided to be productive this morning. On a side note - we went to visit my grandma this morning and I told her we were being productive. We are not morning people. Well, she thought I said we were being reproductive this morning. I felt bad bursting a dying woman's bubble, but that's not in the plan just yet. We all shared a good laugh about it though!

While we were waiting for Mr. to get ready so we could hit the road, Momma and Jackson had fun with the video camera.

My sister taught Jackson "sweet baby" and it is hysterical. He normally only does this when we're on Skype, but I think he was confused by seeing himself on camera.

Jackson got this awesome new toy for his birthday. It is so funny listening to Jackson say, "whoa, whoa" while he plays with his Penguin:)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley June 6, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

wilson66
my mom just got a good laugh out of what your grandma thought! ;)

Jennifer June 7, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Too cute! Anthony has this penguin too...he loves it. So amusing!

Meant to be a mom June 7, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

So cute! I love these video's.

Dawn K. June 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Sooo Cute! Just stopping by from Bloggy Moms -- I'm now a follower! Please stop by when you have a chance!

Dawn
http://www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails