Search This Blog

More Birthday Pictures

>> Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm still going through all of the photos that were taken at Jackson's party. Much like our wedding day, everything went by so fast. I'm glad I have so many pictures to remember everything!

In case you were wondering, we did a little more than smash cake at the party:) We swam a little. The adults had way too much fun on the FunJump water slide. Mr. wore a party hat! And the kids helped Jackson play with his new toys.

In an effort to keep the party small and intimate we only invited family and a few close friends. However, with 4 sets of grandparents and lots of whole, half and step siblings, our parties are anything but small! Like I've said in the past, we totally put the FUN in dysfunctional. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and we were able to host the party at my mom's house. Their backyard and pool are a perfect set up for parties.

Proof that Mr. wore a party hat:)

Jackson showed off his rolls!

Papaw shared some cake with Cousin Clayton

Uncle Chris swam with the Brummett girls because practice makes perfect

Landrie sang Hip-Hip-Horray! with Pooh

Ella was the princess that she always is!

The kiddos played with new toys

And buddy Hudson gave Jackson a birthday high five!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer June 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Love the pics...keep'em coming!!

Renae June 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Hello-I enjoy reading your blog and thought I'd leave a comment and question.
Looks like one fun party!!!
Question: How do you get your family name logo across your pics? I would like to do that on mine on my blog page on on my facebook page if possiable.

Momma Wilson June 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Thanks ladies.

Mrs. Williams, I made a watermark in photoshop that I add to each photo before I upload it.

emily anderson June 6, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

such fun birthday pics! i love your sweet blog---happy birthday to your little man :)
em

Christine June 8, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Looks like the party was a success!!

Happy early birthday to him! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails