Search This Blog

Splish, Splash

>> Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What fun is taking a bath, if you can't splish and splash a little bit!





I am a big kid at heart. Daddy was working late, so we played and splashed all over my bathroom. It was a wet mess! Jackson is such a water baby, I love it. Last night he finally put his head in the water and tried to blow bubbles. I've been working with him in the pool, but this is the first time he really got it!

Don't forget to check out this month's Pear Tree Giveaway!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lindsey B June 8, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Oh my - these are too cute!

What are you shooting with? You always get such great pictures!

Carly June 8, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

These pics are great! Too fun!

Jennifer June 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

You really do take great pics. I am sure you both a blast!

Amber June 8, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

So cute! My hubby usually bathes Jax every night and he always brings him into the living room or kitchen so I can see his cute little dimpled butt. :) Looks like you guys had a good time!

Momma Wilson June 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Thanks ladies. Lindsey, we have a Canon Rebel. I highly recommend it! I mostly shoot with my 50mm lens.

Christine June 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

These pictures are so adorable! Looks like so much fun. :)

Caroline June 8, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Soooo cute. I am a new follower. Thank you for posting about your infertility. My hubby and I are on our 7th month of trying. We're kind of stuck especially since my nurse won't let me talk to the doctor until we've been trying for a year. So frustrating.

The Mommyologist June 9, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Those pics are too cute!! I especially love the black and white one. There is just nothing cuter than a baby's tush!

The Undomestic Mom June 9, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

these pictures are too cute!!!

Tim and Heather June 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

CUTE little tushie! HIs toothy smile is the best, Kristen :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails