Search This Blog

"Rolling" the house

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm not sure how familiar y'all are to the concept of "Rolling" or "TP'ing". But, it seems as though my actions from way back when are starting to catch up to me.

TP'ing {or toilet papering} the homes of the underclass was a fun high school tradition that I may or may not have been known to do a time or two more than my fair share. There is a serious art in getting the roll of TP to the top of trees so that it spirals all the way down! My sister, an Auburn grad, was lucky enough to continue these actions through college. She not only mastered in education, she's a pro at Rolling Toomer's Corner.

So, let's just say having fun with a roll of toilet paper runs in the family! Jackson got a hold of a roll of toilet paper and successfully rolled our house. Like the good Momma that I am, I photographed the evidence and we laughed until we cried!







Photobucket

4 comments:

Lindsey B June 21, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

These pictures could not be any cuter!

Our dogs like to TP the house - so I'm sure Kate will learn from them and I will have pictures like this to share as well!

Amber June 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

hahaha, I love the pic of him tasting the TP! :)

Jennifer June 21, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Every child does this....and it is so darn cute! Doesn't look like it tasted to good :)

Meet the Brummett's June 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Had to pop on here and get my Jacksie fix! We do have limited internet access here in the good old hills of KY. Give Jackson a big hug for me, love ya!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails