Search This Blog

Pretty in Pink

>> Friday, June 25, 2010

I must have had a blonde Momma moment while I was out shopping this week...Jackson needed a new pool float because his keep popping in this heat! Knowing that Jackson was going swimming today, I ran to pick up a new one over my lunch hour. This is our fourth one so far, so I knew exactly where to find them. I grabbed the box and went on my way.

I swear the picture on the box showed a blue float. But, according to text from my nanny, I guess I should have looked a little closer.

Text: Did you purposefully get Jackson a pink float?


Good thing he looks pretty in pink:)
Photobucket

10 comments:

Megan June 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Those floats are my fave! Ramsey can climb out of it though so beware! Your little guy might get adventurous one day like her. Luckily I was inches away when she did it. :)

Lindsey B June 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Pink looks great on him!

emily anderson June 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

oh, milo and kohen both wear pink jammies to bed (cause they are passed down from hadley). a little pink never hurt any boys :)

and YES, come play anytime :)

Jennifer June 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Well...at least it serves it's purpose!

Kayla June 25, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

I need to invest in one of those! Love him!

Carey June 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Haha, that is too funny it was pink!

I just came across your blog and your little man is so adorable.

New follower! :)

Miss Southern Prep June 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Jackson is so cute! He looks adorable in that pink float! Have a wonderful weekend!

Amy June 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Ah, i love it! He sure does look good in pink!

aimee jane June 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

I love this...CLASSIC =) Only confident men can pull a pink floaty off !

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails