Search This Blog

hApPy HeArT :)

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been a crazy week at the Wilson's. You know the kind of week that you work for the weekend?!? I have a hard time keeping my mind off of what our nanny is going through. She'll be coming back to work on Monday and I hope that Jackson can make her heart a little happier.

I'm off to Baton Rouge today for meetings, so I'll leave you with some pics of Jackson and another silly video {Jackson's life before 5, part 2}.

This little guy sure makes my heart happy!









Photobucket

6 comments:

Gina August 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Those pics are just too cute!!!

Amy August 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

he is just too much cuteness! :)

becca August 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

oh. my. goodness. he's into it all! our little guy tried to climb into one of those square canvas totes. (suffice it to say, he didn't fit!) they are just too much fun at this age!

Ashley Sisk August 13, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

What a beautiful family you have! I'm coming to you from The Paper Mama but cant seem to find your water entry. Nonetheless, I love your blog and I'm now following.

Amber August 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Ha! I love these videos! They crack me up! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails