Search This Blog

Jackson's life before 5

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yesterday I shared with you our life after 5 {well it's more like after 6}. So today it would only be fitting for me to share with you what Jackson's life is like before 5. Trust me, his life before 5 is way more entertaining then mine!

Our nanny has her little sister with her this week, so Jackson is getting double the love. We are seriously so blessed to have found such a wonderful care taker for Jackson. She plays a huge role in his development and happy personality!

And I mean with all this fun going on, who wouldn't want their Momma to go to work all day?!?



Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Hen August 5, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Oh my goodness what a cute video! I like the montage. I am following you from Top Mommy Blogs! :) I look forward to following your blog! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick and Mama's Little Nestwork! Come join my new blog network of amazing bloggers! Have a great night!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com
www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

Jennifer August 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

It looks like Jackson does have a great time during the day :) Playing on the swings was great, but playing football was even cuter :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails