Search This Blog

Swim Lessons - Day 6

>> Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm a little sad that Jackson and I only have two swim lessons left this summer as I look forward to them all week. We still have a good amount of pool time left at Loli & Pop's pool, but it's not the same. I love to watch Jackson interact with other kids and he loves the little songs they sing.

We won't continue with the next immediate session of classes, but I'd like to pick back up this winter and spring. I want to be sure that Jackson stays comfortable in the water. I have hopes of him being a little fish next summer. We have really big plans for Jackson's 2nd birthday. Let's just say the better he can swim, the more fun we'll all have;)

Jackson loves to put his duck on his belly and quack, quack, quack...
next we make a purple stew with our hands.
then we hide our eyes and listen to the fish...
which Jackson loves!
then we have some free time to work on our bubbles
before we come back together as a group for some more songs...
and Jackson flirts with the cute little girl by splashing her in the face:)

I'm going to have to teach him a thing or two about courting ladies!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer August 6, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

I love that he is already trying to pick up the ladies. I am sure your hubby would be proud..LOL! Looks like is doing great with his swimming :)

Lindsey B August 6, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

This class looks like so much fun!

What a great idea to continue in the winter and spring - he will for sure be a little fish next summer!!

Charlotte August 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

love your blog! it's so precious!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails