Search This Blog

Working Mom Wednesday: Ribit Ribit

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Working for an advertising agency often means that your friends and family get roped into being models - especially when you're working with a limited budget. I'm not going to lie, I've been waiting for Jackson's first opportunity for about 14 months now:)

When we picked up a pediatrician as a new client, I not so secretly hoped that this would be Jackson's big chance. And as luck would have it, one of our art directors came up with the most precious campaign that needed a baby had Jackson's name all over it. The concept is seriously awesome {and I'm not just saying this because it involves my kid}.

Let's just say this doctor happens to be from Rayne, Louisiana, which also happens to be known for a little frog festival. My client loved the concept and thought Jackson's picture was pretty cute. So, yesterday morning Jackson came to work with me and totally worked the camera:)

I promise the frog costume will make much more sense when you see the finished products.

So, Jackson had to put in some overtime this weekend. I had a little dress rehearsal for him to practice being a cute little frog. Ribit, Ribit:)



I got a little nervous when the shoot started. It's a lot of pressure to make your 14-month-old "perform". It's one thing when you're the one behind the camera, but this was a professional shoot! Things started out a little crazy...
and Jackson got a little tired at one point. I had to bribe him with food. Big surprise, I know!

But, I think all the practice and pretzels paid off. Is this one cute frog or what?!?
And after a day like I had today, seeing this sweet face {Jackson's} in the art department made my evening!
Can't wait to show you his first ad...coming soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Julia Ladewski August 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

no way!!! that is soooooooo cool! i've always wondered how babies get into that kind of stuff... do i have to work for an ad agency ;) or can you give me some pointers!!! (which doesn't involve flying to NYC)

he is so cute in that costume

Kelly August 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

HOW CUTE!!!! Way to go Jackson =)

Amy August 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

o.m.g cute cute cute.

love his little smile

Amber August 18, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I LOVE this and I have to say that Jackson is the cutest frog I have ever seen! :)

KJJ Houston August 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

soooo cute, is that Tom Arma? I just ordered the skunk :)
Cant wait to see the ad!

Meet the Brummett's August 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I don't even know what to say about his level of cuteness anymore! It is really too much to bear, I just love him! The pic for the ad is way too cute and I will add it to my list of pics for you to bring me in Sept! lol

Jamie August 19, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

i have never seen a more adorable frog. i think he was made to be a little model!

Lisa August 19, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

OMG that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Such great fun!

Ashley August 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

That is the cutest froggie I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND now you have a perfect Halloween costume, score!

Ashley Sisk August 19, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

That is awesome....our marketing person found out about my blog and loves my work...I just wish there was an opportunity to use my skills at work. He's such a cutie...that last shot of him in the costume is adorable.

Jennifer August 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

How cool is that!! Jackson makes the cutes frog ever....what company wouldn't want him to model? I remember the days of doing photo shoots....it can be very stressful. Looks like he had a great time and I am sure you couldn't be more proud!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails