Search This Blog

Weekend Recap

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Since I've posted about our Friday Date Night and Jackson's first hair cut Saturday, I figured I'd fill you in on some other happening around the Wilson household this weekend:)

Saturday was the first Saturday in nine weeks that we didn't have swim lessons. We were a little out of sorts without it. Normally we all sleep late and are running around like crazy trying to get out the door by 10:30 to make it 11:00 lessons. Saturday proved to be no different, only we were trying to make it to the Barber shop by 11:30!

Sleepy boy!
Saturday afternoon we had some pool time with a friend of mine and her little boy at my mom's house. Jackson loves his ball and his truck!

While we were swimming Mr. decided to whip up some spare ribs and homemade pasta. If you read yesterday's post, this is half the reason I don't cook. Mr. is an amazing cook and puts my casseroles to shame! So we invited some friends over to indulge in some yummy pasta and watched the Saints game.
We dog sat for my parents all weekend, so Jackson had a lot of fun with Aubie. I'm not a fan of a dog in my house {I'm way to OCD for all the hair} but Jackson loved it.
Jackson gave Aubie some sweet sugars
Sunday was another fun filled day. Jackson woke up to nurse around 8, and stayed in our bed and snuggled. I was in heaven! At 11, I finally had to wake him up so we could start our day.
Jackson was trying to rope Aubie into Peek-A-Boo with him:)
Since Jackson slept so late, there was no napping. Instead we headed over to Mr.'s dad house for some fun in the sun with the Wilson cousins. We spent a good part of the day in the pool playing with all the kids. Jackson and I were soaking up our day with our Mr. He normally works during the day when we go and swim, so this was a nice treat for us!
Finally some swimming pictures with Daddy & Jackson:)

There's nothing like family:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin August 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Thanks for your comment! What a precious family. Oh Jackson is so handsome! I love Working Mom Wednesdays. Can I steal that?

Unknown August 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Love the picture of him and the dog!

Jennifer August 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Looks like the Wilson's had a very fun filled weekend. So great to see that Jackson is loving the water. And your FIL's pool is to die for. Can you invite us over?

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails