Search This Blog

Our big news...

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our house is officially on the market! Gosh, I totally did not think this would be such an emotional decision. We seriously love our house. It's our home. Mr. and I bought it the morning after he proposed. This house is truly where we became a family of 3. We spent our first night as husband & wife here. I became Momma in this house. Jackson took his first steps, had his first Christmas, his first bath...okay, I could go on forever looking back - but we have to move forward. We must look towards the future and know that our next home will be so much more...

Here's to hoping another couple falls in love with our house soon. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep everything "show" ready with a toddler!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

oh, best of luck! we went through that last fall/early spring. it was tough saying bye to that first home (that held so many firsts on its own!), but we love our new place and are happy to have the extra room!

Lindsey B October 6, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Best of luck! I hope you guys have the perfect buyer pop up very, very soon!

And I cannot wait to see what your next house looks like!

Tim and Heather October 6, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

good luck, Kristen! Just hope the potential buyers dont' find out about your neighbors before they sign the contract :) I miss our little house we had when we were first married, but I LOVE our new house. It's where we'll spend (probably) the rest of our lives. You'll make so many more new memories in your new house!

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Congrtulations! We just sold our house and I hope yours sells quickly! I know I stressed over it far too much!

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Congrats! We just sold our home and I hope yours sells quickly! I know I stressed far too much about it daily!

Jennifer October 6, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

I am sure you are going to create just as many great memories in a new house. It is a big decision...congrats! At least you will be getting away from your crazy neighbors :)

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

Good luck selling it!! You will have a new home to make just as many memories!

KJJ Houston October 6, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

OMG Im so happy for you! I couldnt live next to that crazy lady, so Im glad you are putting it up for sale and moving the heck out of there! You deserve a wonderful street with fun neighbors that want to help each other and grow friends...not the other way around. Best of luck and I cant wait to see the pics from whatever you choose next!

Meant to be a mom October 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

I hope you guys find an amazing new house to build more memories in. :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails