Search This Blog

Random thoughts inside my head

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

Lately I feel like I can't get the wheels inside my head to stop spinning. I literally have a thousand conversations going on up there and I can't stop. I'm pretty sure that a lot of it has to do with our decision to sell our home. Change is not something I'm good at, never have been, never will.

So what exactly is going on up there, well let's see:

Should we really try and sell our house or refinance, pay down our note, 
and see where we are in a year financially?

What if we wait a year to sell and the housing market is worse than it is today?

If our crazy cat lady neighbor sells her house before we do, do we still want to move?

My favorite children's boutique opened up in a little house pretty much in our backyard. 
Mr. is freaking out a lil bit about this:) 

Why do so many house have HUGE master suites and itty bitty living rooms? 

One day I'll be at a point in my life that I care about my master bedroom. 
But, I'm not there yet. I want a HUGE living room that opens up into my kitchen!
And in that HUGE living room, I want this or this.

My house is all red, and I am thinking our next house will be all tans and blues.  
I need a little calming serenity like I feel at the beach. 
I love the style of almost everything on this site.

Speaking of the beach, I cannot wait to go here next Summer.  
And I hope that we make a little John Thomas while we are there:) 
Did I really just put that in writing?!?

I'm loving these jeans, but I put myself on a spending freeze and I'd like 
to win the little contest I have going on for myself.

A spending freeze 9 weeks before Christmas, I am certifiably nuts!

I need to find Jackson the perfect Christmas pjs.  I love our pj tradition.

My sister is having a baby, a real life baby.  I cannot wait to see her as a momma.  
Unfortunately, she lives 1,000 miles away.  
So I won't be seeing to much of her as a momma or my sweet Amelia bug:(

If we can't sell our house, then I may knock out a wall and build out my family room.  
Mr. thinks I'm crazy.
I think a little demolition would be just what I need right now.

I'm losing weight, but seriously not trying too at all.  
I'm not sure if it's because I'm running a marathon in my head 
or if there's something wrong with me. 

I weigh less now then I did on our wedding day.  
And I had a personal trainer do get that way.
My mom thinks that I look sick.  I think hope that Action Jackson is just wearing on me.

I miss my Grandma.

I love having a big family, but the thought of coming up with unique Christmas 
gifts for 4 sets of parents, and 8 siblings (and their families) is just plain overwhelming!
Anyone have good ideas for presents in bulk, ha:)

I think that Jackson can talk, he just chooses not to.  
And it makes me question my parenting skills or lack there of.

Funny how I think I have a lack of parenting skills, but I've been 
accused of thinking I was God's gift to children.  
The person that accused me of this will never know how this made me feel.  
I think about it daily and it gives me hives.

I'll never understand how the loss of a football team can ruin someone's night.  It's just a game.

Mr. made me let down my spending freeze guard Friday night and we had the best
Friday Family Date ever.  Seriously, it was too fun and I love my boys!

I know my nursing momma days are coming to an end soon and it makes me so sad.  
I love the bond that Jackson and I have during that time.  
How do you know when the last time is really the last?

How much is too much to spend on Christmas cards?

I love that putting things down on paper makes you feel better. 
Well it makes me feel better:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie October 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

we just got these from gap http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=59594&vid=1&pid=768364&scid=768364012

or these are really cute!
http://www.baby-memory-books.com/Bearington_Baby_Boy_s_Prancer_PJ_s_12_18_months_p/bb-198050.htm

Jennifer October 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Geez Mama...you do have alot going on insided your head! I hope that post gave you a little less stress..LOL! The whole house thing is difficult. No one knows what the future holds. So, you need to be happy now. Is the crazy lady moving too? If she is, and you like your home, then stay :) As far as XMas shopping, that is enough to get anyone overwhelmed without the stress of all of the other things :) Check out LTD Commodities, that have cute things for cheap. And you better stop losing weight and take care of yourself :)

Tim and Heather October 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

<3 I think we are alike in that what other people think of us matters more than it should. I would never think of you as someone who thinks they are "god's gift to children." I think of you as someone that will constantly do what you think you need to for your children, but don't most mommas do that?

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails