Search This Blog

Tiger for a day

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Saturday was a big day in college football for our family. LSU played (and sadly lost) to my sister's alma mater, Auburn.  And MIZZOU (University of Missouri) played, and beat #1 ranked Oklahoma. 

Do you see a theme here with these three teams? Well, they all have a tiger as their school mascot...unless you get really technical, Auburn has a war eagle and tiger. I never understood that. 

Anyway, we all had a tiger to pull for in college football on Saturday!

Jackson was being super silly and I thought it would be fun to dress him up as a Tiger for the day. *This is not his Halloween costume, but a "hand-me-down" from our neighbors.

I hear that my dad showed off his lil tiger pictures all day:)

Jackson says ROAR!









Photobucket

6 comments:

Rose October 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

That Mizzou game vs. OU was pretty awesome! We are Big 12 fans and it is always neat to see some big upsets!

Karen At Home Blog October 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

He is the cutest tiger I have ever seen!!! Precious costume.

Jennifer October 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

I think Jackson is a great tiger....he should just wear if for Halloween. Or he can be like my kids and just wear different costumes everyday..LOL!

Meant to be a mom October 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Even though I'm heartbroken that OU lost, I do have to say that Jackson sure is one cute little tiger :)

Life Without Pink October 30, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

That is one adorable Tiger! Your photos are so beautiful and I love your header! Thanks for linking up to my Friday Favorites.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails