Search This Blog

Tiger for a day

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Saturday was a big day in college football for our family. LSU played (and sadly lost) to my sister's alma mater, Auburn.  And MIZZOU (University of Missouri) played, and beat #1 ranked Oklahoma. 

Do you see a theme here with these three teams? Well, they all have a tiger as their school mascot...unless you get really technical, Auburn has a war eagle and tiger. I never understood that. 

Anyway, we all had a tiger to pull for in college football on Saturday!

Jackson was being super silly and I thought it would be fun to dress him up as a Tiger for the day. *This is not his Halloween costume, but a "hand-me-down" from our neighbors.

I hear that my dad showed off his lil tiger pictures all day:)

Jackson says ROAR!









Photobucket

6 comments:

Rose October 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

That Mizzou game vs. OU was pretty awesome! We are Big 12 fans and it is always neat to see some big upsets!

Karen At Home October 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

He is the cutest tiger I have ever seen!!! Precious costume.

Jennifer October 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

I think Jackson is a great tiger....he should just wear if for Halloween. Or he can be like my kids and just wear different costumes everyday..LOL!

Meant to be a mom October 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Even though I'm heartbroken that OU lost, I do have to say that Jackson sure is one cute little tiger :)

Life Without Pink October 30, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

That is one adorable Tiger! Your photos are so beautiful and I love your header! Thanks for linking up to my Friday Favorites.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails