Search This Blog

Pear Tree Label Winner

>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Okay y'all, life is seriously crazy around the Wilson household. I will be sharing some big news with you tomorrow, as soon as it's official, so I hope you'll forgive me for the tardiness in posting this month's Pear Tree Greetings winner. And let me just stop your thoughts right now, we are NOT pregnant:)

Without further ado, lucky number 8 is great! Congrats to my sweet friend over at the Brummett Bunch, you've won 24 personalized Halloween labels. Please email me within the next 48 hours to redeem your code.

Thanks to all of you that suggested costume ideas for Jackson. I think we've finally decided on what he'll be...yes, I'm going to make you wait until Halloween to find out. If you've become a fan of The Wilson Family on Facebook, then you may or may not get a sneak peak:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom October 5, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

I like your new blog design.

Also I hear you loud and clear on not able to find time. I feel like I never have time for anything anymore these days. I completely understand you.

Jennifer October 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Can't wait to hear your announcement :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails